Seattle to Houston Family Road Trip

< span design="shade: rgb (65, 65, 65); font-family: Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;" > A photo was taken every 10 secs with Go Pro Hero 3 Black dashcam. I used 3 batteries along with a car-charger to preserve the webcam. I video taped NEARLY the whole journey with the exception of a number of hrs driving into Colorado where the light was bad given that it was nighttime in a remote place. My spouse and also I split up the 38 hours nonetheless I did the majority of the driving. We drove the quickest, flattest path for obvious reasons.

Seattle to Houston

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Supplements and Vitamins for Men Over 40

Covestro Makrolon Polycarbonate Sheeting offering light weight and break resistance

Marine Products Blog Dept: Awesome Summer Boating Destinations You Need to Know About